Friday, June 18, 2010
Quick Takes, #4: Things I Love About the Two-Year-Old
Quick Takes topic of the week...the two-year-old and what I love about him (a few things, anyway)
1. How could I not love that smile?
2. Even though he's getting big, he still loves to be held
3. He's just easy going...it doesn't take much to please him or calm him
4. The fact that his favorite phrase is, "Me, too," as he strives to be as big as his big brother
5. His bravery - there's nothing he won't try
6. The certainty with which he tells us things (even on those occasions when we don't know what he's saying!)
7. The way he tells me, "I not baby...I big boy," even as he sucks his binky, cuddles his blankie and climbs on my lap!
Do you have a special little two-year-old in your life? What are you loving about him or her?
For more Quick Takes visit Conversion Diary.