Friday, May 28, 2010

7 Quick Takes, #1: Quotes About Children

I am excited to join the world of Friday Quick Takes (even though my first contribution is coming quite late on Friday!). We'll see what develops, but I'm going to start topically - today's topic: quotes about children.

#1 Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. Rabindranath Tagore

#2 Children reflect the treatment they receive. Author Unknown

#3 We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. Stacia Tauscher

#4 The best gift a father can give his children is to love their mother. Author Unknown

#5 People are not for hitting and children are people, too. John Valusek

#6 Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. Neil Postman

#7 While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. Angela Schwindt

Hosted by Jen at Conversion Diary.

2 comments:

Corinne Cunningham said...

Such wonderful quotes - thank you for sharing :)

This Heavenly Life said...

Great quotes! I love number 3 the most, I think. But number 5 is good, too...and 4...I guess I should just repeat: Great quotes!

The world of Quick Takes is now a little better for having you in it :)